The Residents' Forum, run by and for the residents. But what's it all about?
Why attend the Residents’ Forum?
- To find out what’s going on in ISHA
- As a tenant I felt it was time to give something back
- To be involved and to have a say
What does the Forum do?
- Gives residents a space to share their views and ideas
- Share information
- Influences the way ISHA does things, like delivering services to residents and how it does its business
- Tells ISHA what residents want
- Advises ISHA where it’s going wrong
- The Residents’ Forum meets four times per year
- It focuses on a different topic each meeting
Why should other residents join?
- So we can have a wider range of views
- So you can have your voices heard
- Empowers you and improves your skills
Why is the Forum important?
- Holds ISHA to account
- Gives ISHA a resident’s point of view on practical matters concerning our homes
- Supports residents get their point across
What has the Residents’ Forum achieved recently?
- Bid for Better programme helps to improve residents’ communal areas
- Gotten ISHA to stick to its compensation policy
- Recommendations for the running of the repairs service
The next meeting will be held on Saturday 28 September 2013, 2-4pm at ISHA, 102 Blackstock Road,N4 2DR.
Refreshments will be provided. A creche will also be available but you must book in advance.
If you need assistance in getting to the venue ISHA are able to pay foryour travel.
If you require the creche or travel assistance please contact Tullia Morris.
If you would like to know more about the Residents' Forum you can contact the Chair (who is a resident) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tullia Morris, Resident Service Improvement Manager at email@example.com or on 020 7704 7349 or 07930 202 317.