Complaints and Compliments
ISHA wants to know when you are not happy with its service and how you think we could improve. We welcome any comments, compliments and complaints. Where we have offered a poor service, we will tell you what we will do to put things right, and when we will do it.
How can I complain?
- You can fill in the form at the bottom of this page
- Call the switchboard on 020 7704 7300 and ask to make a complaint
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax us on 0207 704 7304
- Write to the Complaints Officer,102 Blackstock Road, London, N4 2DR
- Visit our office
Fill in a Complaints Form
You can also get a complaints form from the office, or request one to be sent to you using any of the contact details above
If your complaint cannot be resolved straight away, ISHA will:
- give your complaint to the correct manager
- let you know we have your complaint within two days of receiving it
- write to you within ten working days with a full response
How we will deal with your complaint
If this is the first time you have contacted us about something that has gone wrong, and we are able to resolve at the first point of contact, we will record this as an informal complaint. If we cannot do this, there are three stages your complaint may go through, you can get more information about those stages here.
When you make a complaint, you will be sent ISHA’s compensation policy. Any compensation you qualify for will be given to you automatically.
Comments and Complaints
You can contact us to make any comments and complaints using the methods described above. There is also a section in the complaints form you can use to do this.
Online Complaints Form